5 Kilowatt solar system installed January 2013, designed on tilt panels using Tier 1 combo of
Power one ABB inverter and Trina Honey 250w panels
- Electricity bill year end June 2012 $5808.00
- Solar installed January 2013
- Electricity bill year end June 2013 $4984.00
- Electricity bill year end June 2014 $3445.00 ( first full year with solar )
- Electricity bill year end June 2015 $2960.75 , Hot Solar identified that extra savings could be achieved by changing night lights to energy efficient L.E.D flood lights .
Initial Cost $8000.00 , Savings in excess of $2500 per year
Therfore payback is under 3 ½ years .